DETROIT – As Ballard Power Systems Inc. sits in a holding pattern awaiting the hydrogen economy boom, it continues to drum up demand while fending off Wall Street's bears. The Canadian fuel-cell firm, supplemented by development deals with DaimlerChrysler AG and Ford Motor Co., is focused on being the leading stack provider by the time commercially viable fuel-cell vehicles (FCV) are available – which Ballard CEO Dennis Campbell hopes will come shortly after the turn of the decade. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ballard Weathers Wall Street and Hydrogen Waiting Game" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642