If Delphi Corp. follows the pattern set by other companies in bankruptcy, the No.1 U.S. supplier can plan on spending 18 to 24 months in Chapter 11, and the proceeding should cost the company about $10 million per month, a restructuring expert says. Delphi has retained several law firms, financial advisors and investment bankers to escort it through the financial maze known as bankruptcy court. The voluntary filing occurred Oct. 8 in New York, and the case has been assigned to Judge ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Bankruptcy Costly, Messy But Effective" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.