A supplier in bankruptcy has an enormously difficult challenge trying to win new business with both existing customers and prospects. Rightfully so, the customer has to wonder about the long-term viability of such a contract. So Tower Automotive Inc. is eager to discuss a contract the supplier landed with Ford Motor Co. after Tower's Feb. 2 Chapter 11 filing. Bill Pumphrey, president of Tower's North American Operations. Convincing Ford that bankruptcy would not result in any supply ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"In Bankruptcy, Tower Still Winning Business" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.