BARCELONA – One million visitors attended Spain’s recent 32nd semi-annual international motor show held here this year, making it one of Europe’s must-see auto expositions. "This year’s show is full of records, a fiesta of the car industry in Spain," says Enrique Lacalle, show president. The motor show coincided with Spain’s Grand Prix and the start of the Barcelona-Paris Hispano-Suiza rallies, with 40 Hispano Suiza cars displayed at the show. There also was a display of cars featured in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Barcelona Motor Show Draws 1 Million Visitors" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.