Cross Lander USA gets a long-awaited green light from the Environmental Protection Agency to sell in the U.S. its 1950s-era military SUVs built in Romania. The auto maker, based in Miami, submitted emissions testing results to the EPA earlier this year in order to gain certification for the sale of its midsize SUV – dubbed 244X. Cross Lander says it finally received approval this month, clearing the way for U.S. deliveries to begin by June. (See related story: Cross Lander Hits EPA Road ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Bare-Bones SUV Gets EPA Approval" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.