CANBERRA – Ross McKenzie, GM Holden Ltd. executive director of sales, marketing and aftersales, plans to retire early next year after a 32-year career with General Motors Corp. He will be replaced by another experienced marketing executive, Alan Batey, 42, who has represented sister brands GM Daewoo, Vauxhall and Opel. McKenzie, 54, who has held his current post since 2000 and is one of GM Holden’s most senior managers, began his career with Holden in 1973. Ross McKenzie In that ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Batey to Replace McKenzie at GM Holden" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.