DEARBORN – Automotive supplier executives must stop complaining publicly about pricing disputes with their OEM customers, and the media should stop behaving like “war correspondents covering the latest battle,” says Delphi Corp. CEO J.T. Battenberg III. Speaking at an automotive conference here, Battenberg says he’s much more optimistic about the auto industry than most of the negative media coverage would suggest. J.T. Battenberg III He notes corporate profits are ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Battenberg Criticizes Media Coverage" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.