With the Chevrolet Cruze and Hyundai Elantra already on sale and the next-generation Ford Focus and Honda Civic hitting the market in spring, the compact-car segment is shaping up to be one to watch this year. The stakes are high as domestic auto makers General Motors and Ford try to win back buyers who went import, Korea’s Hyundai tries to win share from the Japanese makes and Honda attempts to keep the Civic on top. The Civic, with 260,218 units sold in 2010, was the No.1-selling ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Battle Shaping Up in Compact Segment" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.