DAYTON, OH – Behr America Inc. completes its 2-year joint venture with DaimlerChrysler AG, taking full ownership of the auto maker’s thermal products plant here. The two entered into the JV to ease the transition from DC to Behr management. With Behr having invested more than $60 million in new equipment and upgrades at the facility within the term of the JV and another $100 million investment planned by May 2005, the Dayton facility now becomes a crucial part of the supplier’s plans to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Behr Takes Full Ownership of Dayton Operation" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.