BEIJING — Beijing is gearing up for the sixth Beijing International Auto Industry Exposition to be held June 6-12. The show will feature hundreds of China's automakers, as well as global automakers including DaimlerChrysler AG, BMW AG, Volkswagen AG, Audi AG, General Motors Corp., Ford Motor Co., PSA Peugeot Citroen, Toyota Motor Corp., Honda Motor Co. Ltd. and Volvo Cars. Participating domestic makers include Shanghai-Volkswagen Automotive Co. Ltd., Shanghai General Motors Co. Ltd., ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Beijing auto show features hundreds of Chinese, foreign automakers" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.