Beijing Hyundai Motor Co. Ltd. plans to build a third production facility in China to meet soaring vehicle demand, confirms Chung Mong-koo, chairman of the Hyundai-Kia Automotive Group. “We don’t have specifics at this point, but we will proceed gradually with the plan,” he tells reporters during a recent visit to China. Chung was in the country to conduct site-management work at BHMC’s plants in Beijing and at the Dongfeng Yueda Kia Automobile Co. joint-venture facility in Yenching, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Beijing Hyundai to Establish Third Plant to Further Boost Capacity" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.