Beijing Hyundai Motor Co. Ltd. expects a 50% gain this year on the 301,073 vehicles it sold in China in 2008, marking the third time it has hiked its 2009 forecast. “There are very good things happening with Beijing Hyundai, and (our) performance keeps pushing the forecasts higher,” a company spokesman tells Ward’s. This time, the auto maker is increasing its target sales 12.5%, from 400,000 to 450,000 vehicles. BHMC President Noh Jae Man told reporters at the Shanghai auto show in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Beijing Hyundai Forecasts 50% Surge in 2009 Sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.