Beijing Hyundai Motor Co. Ltd. increases its already bold 2009 sales projection in China to 400,000 vehicles, including 30,000 imports from South Korea. The auto maker previously targeted a 22% sales increase to 360,000 units. BHMC sales were up 70% in March to 41,881 units vs. year-ago, and April deliveries are expected to jump 50% to 43,000, Hyundai Motor Co. Ltd. tells Ward’s via email. “Attainment of the sales targets depends on whether or not the Chinese government continues ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Beijing Hyundai Looks to C-Segment Vehicles to Bolster Chinese Sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.