Beijing Hyundai Motor Co. Ltd. unveils a Chinese-specific Sonata-based sedan at this week’s Auto Shanghai 2009 exhibition. Codenamed BT01, sales will launch later this year. The vehicle is based on the current Chinese Sonata NF that will remain in production. BHMC says the car is a milestone, as it is the first vehicle designed and developed exclusively in China at the auto maker’s newly established technical center. The BT01 does not differ drastically from the Sonata NF but has a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Beijing Hyundai Unveils Sonata Variant in Shanghai" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.