BEIJING — Beijing Automotive Industrial Corp. (BAIC) says its first batch of 130 multi-purpose vehicles (MPV) jointly made with Renault SA of France is heading to market. BAIC, which is owned by the municipal government, says the MPV, based on Renault's Megane Scenic, primarily targets individual buyers and taxi companies. The Chinese automaker reports it now is conducting surveys and preparing promotional campaigns to ready the light van for the mass market. The joint venture chooses to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Beijing Renault venture makes way to market" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.