Bentley Motors Inc. appoints Andrew Stuart, previously head of marketing at VW Credit Inc., to the post of CEO. Stuart joins the North American arm of the luxury auto maker four months after the departure of Alasdair Stewart, who has taken a management position at parent Volkswagen AG in Wolfsburg, Germany. Sources within Bentley tell Ward’s Stewart decided to step aside at Bentley when his contract expired in May, in part because he wanted to return to Europe. VW has placed him on a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Bentley Appoints New Chief" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.