There’s no doubting the success of Bentley Motors Ltd.’s new Continental GT. While Rolls-Royce Motor Cars Ltd. and DaimlerChrysler AG’s Maybach brand struggle to meet sales predictions, the Continental is a smash hit. In June, Bentley sold 603 GTs. It delivered even more in July, and is on track to hit 5,000 units in 2004. Unleashing Continental GT in coupe form first a masterstroke. Add 650 Arnages and Volkswagen AG’s British prestige brand is on pace to destroy last year’s ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Bentley Continental GT: All the Right Moves?" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.