On the heels of a successful year, luxury car maker Bentley Motors Ltd. keeps the momentum going with the debut of the Continental Flying Spur sedan. The 4-door version of Bentley’s highly acclaimed Continental GT coupe provides a solid foundation for Bentley in the Grand Tourer segment, competing against the likes of the Maserati Quattroporte. Bentley ContinentalFlying Spur Powered by a 6L, twin-turbocharged 12-cyl. engine producing 552 hp, Bentley says the Continental Flying Spur ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Bentley Continental Sedan Bows" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.