U.K. luxury auto maker Bentley wins its second government grant this year, this one for £3 million ($4.8 million) to support development of a new powertrain application to help the company penetrate new export markets. Bentley says in a statement the grant will protect more than 200 jobs and create some additional positions within its 900-strong engineering department. Traditionally drawn toward 4-door models such as the Mulsanne and Continental Flying Spur, customers in emerging ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Bentley Lands U.K. Grant for Powertrain Development" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.