NEW YORK – Shedding its Rolls-Royce parent after 72 years, Bentley Motors Ltd. finally has a chance to breathe on its own. Bentley Arnage "It's given us some clear space for the brand," says Alasdair Stewart, President and CEO of the British car maker’s U.S. subsidiary. Initial sales results for the first quarter are encouraging, revealing about 25% more Bentley sales for the period (99 units) compared with 79 in like-2002. Bentley is owned by Volkswagen AG, whose vision ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Bentley Roars Ahead on Its Own" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.