The automotive industry is abuzz with rumors regarding where former Chrysler Group Chief Operating Officer Wolfgang Bernhard will land after DaimlerChrysler AG officially announced his departure July 29. DC’s supervisory board in late April rescinded its decision to appoint Bernhard to the helm of Mercedes-Benz. Sources at the time said the board of management voted unanimously to oust Bernhard, citing loss of confidence in his ability to manage Mercedes in the near-term. Former ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Bernhard Considers Options" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.