PHILADELPHIA – Optimistic about the economy for 2004, Chrysler Group Chief Operating Officer Wolfgang Bernhard forecasts a 17 million-unit year for the U.S. Newark, DE, plant marks production of 1 millionth Dodge Durango. "There are indications the U.S. economy is booming again," he says at the Philadelphia International Auto Show here. "So there is an opportunity to be a little above 17 million,” he says, noting affordability is better than it has been in 25 years. It takes 25 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Bernhard Sees Strong Sales in 2004" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.