TURIN – Family matriarch Lilli Bertone makes the latest move in the battle surrounding the control and future of financially bereft Bertone SpA, establishing a new design studio called Bertone Cento. The new company, announced earlier this month, is being set up in association with two well-established design and engineering companies, TE.DI and MED, but Lilli Bertone has a firm hold on a majority stake in Bertone Cento (cento, Italian for one hundred, pays tribute to Bertone’s 100-year ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Bertone Cento Styling Studio Spawned in Battle Over Italian Design Firm" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.