Better leads or better lead management? It depends on whom you ask. Dealership Internet managers say they want better leads. According to 62% of Internet managers surveyed in a recent study commissioned by Veretech Inc., an online trade appraisal service for dealer websites, better lead quality will strongly enhance their dealership's Internet initiatives. In the same survey, 69% of the Internet managers want their OEMs to provide more support for the dealer in the areas of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Better Leads or Better Lead Management?" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.