Electric-vehicle infrastructure developer Better Place adds $200 million to its war chest through a Series C equity financing from a consortium of top-tier investors and partners, nearly doubling the company’s valuation to $2.25 billion since its last financing in January 2010. Since its founding in 2007, Better Place says it has raised more than $750 million of equity financing in an economic climate where investors continue to seek a competitive alternative to oil. The privately owned ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Better Place Lands $200M in New Equity Financing" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.