PARIS – The Ford Explorer and the Aston Martin Vanquish have little in common today, but in late 2004 their engines will share a birthplace. Aston Martin’s V-12 production moves to Cologne. Ford Motor Co.’s search for synergy between its Premier Automotive Group and the rest of the company took another step recently when Aston Martin CEO Ulrich Bez announced that V-12 production will move from Audi AG subsidiary Cosworth Technology to Ford's engine plant in Cologne, Germany. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Bez Moves Vanquish Engine Production to Cologne" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.