It won't be devoid of trucks by any means, but this year's New York International Auto Show (April 3-11) is shaping up to be very much a passenger car exhibition, with no fewer than a half-dozen new models slated for world debuts. Starring on the light truck half of the slate will be General Motors Corp.'s '00 GMC Suburban and Chevrolet Tahoe sport/utility brutes. The revamped GM sport/utility vehicles are the first built off the new GMT800 pickup chassis. Mazda Motor Corp. will show off ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Big GM SUVs, Ford '00 Taurus to Bow in NY" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.