PALM SPRINGS, CA – One-time Democratic frontrunner Howard Dean had it. John Kerry grabbed it away from him. The New England Patriots rode it all the way to a Super Bowl triumph. Infiniti QX56, in tandem with FX CUVs, replace QX4. It’s called momentum – that intangible phenomenon that makes a body in motion stay in motion, keeps a ball bouncing in the right direction and creates the aura of a charmed existence. Infiniti believes it’s got it, too. After years at the bottom of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Big Momentum, Big Truck to Match" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.