The captive finance arm of the Big Three U.S. auto makers – General Motors Corp., Ford Motor Co. and DaimlerChrysler AG – have named their credit joint venture "Route One." The JV is aimed at streamlining the financing and approval process, says a Route One official. DaimlerChrysler Services, Ford Motor Credit Co. and General Motors Acceptance Corp. (GMAC) formed the JV earlier this year and have named John Gibson, executive vice president of GMAC North American Operations, as Route One’s ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Big Three Name Credit JV Route One" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.