The U.S. Big Three auto makers have raised prices on â€™03 models, with the Chrysler Group reporting the biggest increase, an average of 0.5% or $125 per vehicle, reports say. Chrysler posts an increase of 13% on its popular Dodge Grand Caravan Sport minivan, which is now $27,360; Jeep Liberty is up 4.5% to $18,745 and PT Cruiser models average a 2.9% increase ($527). The auto maker, did, however, drop prices on some models, including the Dodge Neon SE by 10% to $12,585. However, a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Big Three Raise Prices on â€™03 Models" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.