Medium- and heavy-duty truck sales rose 8.1% in Canada last month to 4,879 units. Class 8 sales saw a modest 3.8% up tick for the month to 3,490 units, while medium-truck sales were up 20.7% with all classes posting increases. In Class 8, only International Truck and Engine Corp. and Freightliner LLC’s Freightliner brand posted decreases, 25.2% and 5.7%, respectively. PACCAR Inc.’s Kenworth brand saw the biggest increase in Class 8 in June, up 38.2% to 600 units vs. June 2005. Sales ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Big Truck Sales Up 8.1% in Canada in June" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.