Sales of medium- and heavy-duty trucks totaled 26,485 units in March, down 19.7% from the 34,225 rigs sold year-ago, according to Ward’s data. However, the 7.2% dip in heavy-duty deliveries is the smallest this year for Class 8. And sales decreases in the segment progressively have gotten smaller, compared with previous month declines. See related data: March 2002 Truck GVW Sales PACCAR Inc. pulled off a 5.5% increase in March Class 8 sales, despite the economic turmoil, due to a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Big Truck Sales Fall 19.7% in March" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.