DETROIT – Just like the finicky economy, opinions differ regarding the recent revival of medium- and heavy-duty trucks sales, which have been depressed for nearly two years. Some think it’s a legitimate rebound while others cast the deliveries as pull-forward purchases by fleets trying to minimize the impact of more costly engines being introduced on Oct. 1 that will emit less smog-causing nitrogen oxides. Neither analysts nor two of the industry’s biggest manufacturers – ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Big Truck Sales: Rebound or Reaction?" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.