Sales of medium- and heavy-duty trucks tumbled 30.1% in February to 24,770 units, with Class 8 once again posting the largest loss. Class 8 deliveries plunged 40.4% last month to 10,229 units, as all truck makers saw declines, according to Ward’s data. Related document: <i>Ward’s</i> U.S. Truck Sales by Weight Class – February 2008 Daimler Trucks North America’s Sterling-brand sales suffered the largest fall-off, plummeting 58.9% in the month, while International Truck and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Big Truck Sales Slide 30.1% in February" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.