DETROIT – Commercial truck sales have been in a serious slump for more than a year and a half, but revenues from powertrain and chassis components for heavy-duty and some medium-duty trucks will expand by more than $3.5 billion during the next five years, says a recently released study by consultants Frost & Sullivan. Driven by stronger demand for engine, turbocharging and transmission technologies, the powertrain and chassis components market for Class 6-8 trucks will total $10.16 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Big Truck Suppliers Revenue to Increase, Study Says" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.