Sales of medium- and heavy-duty trucks combined fell 5.5% in Canada last month, with a double-digit decline in Class 7 sales largely to blame. Class 8 sales fell a modest 1.7% to 2,445 units, with losses at Freightliner LLC, International Truck and Engine Corp. and Volvo Trucks North America Inc. offsetting gains at PACCAR Inc. (See related data: Ward’s Canada Truck Sales by Weight Class ) Medium-duty sales dipped 13.2% to 1,087, as Class 7 deliveries tumbled 43.9% to 368. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Big Trucks Fall 5.5% in Canada in February" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.