Sales of medium- and heavy-duty trucks in the U.S. fell 2.4% in January to 36,826 units, slightly behind year-ago’s 36,236. Class 8 truck deliveries slipped 7.4% on a daily rate basis, to 18,555 units, compared with prior-year’s 19,229. Related document: <i>Ward’s</i> U.S. Truck Sales by Weight Class Most truck makers posted declines in Class 8 for the month, including Volvo Truck North America Inc.’s Mack brand, down 28% from like-2006, and PACCAR Inc.’s ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Big-Trucks Sales Start Year With Losses" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.