Ford Motor Co. Chairman Bill Ford officially dedicates the auto maker’s new research and development center now under construction in Australia. "The Ford Motor Co. of Australia (Ltd.) team is in a unique position to offer world–class design and engineering capabilities to the rest of the Ford world,” Bill Ford says on his recent visit to the country. “This exciting new facility will allow Ford Australia to continue this important work.” The parent company’s focus on its subsidiary ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Bill Ford Dedicates Australia R&D Center" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.