LOUISVILLE, KY – To validate its newly crafted claim that there is a “green side of the blue oval” Ford Motor Co. is spending more than half its research and development dollars on environmental issues, Chairman and CEO Bill Ford Jr. tells shareholders at the company’s annual meeting here. Bill Ford Jr. Facing an onslaught of questions from investors and a modest smattering of protest from environmental advocates, Bill Ford responds by outlining the extent of the auto maker’s ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Bill Ford Defends Green Side of Blue Oval" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.