Bill Ford says a working coalition, and not national healthcare, is the best “long-term solution” to the health-care burden in the U.S. Speaking before the U.S. Chamber of Commerce in Washington on Tuesday, the chairman and CEO of Ford Motor Co. says he believes “a coalition of business, labor, consumer, medical, governmental and other stakeholders is key to meeting (the health-care) challenge.” Though not afraid to describe himself as an environmentalist, Bill Ford is anything but eager ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Bill Ford Outlines Concerns Over Health Care" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.