Bill Fordâ€™s 2005 compensation package for leading Ford Motor Co. totaled $13.3 million, according to a proxy statement filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission. That is 40% less than he was awarded in 2004 and marked his lowest earnings since he took the reins of the company founded by his great-grandfather nearly 103 years ago. Historically, Bill Ford has not accepted a salary for being CEO. And last year he vowed not to accept any salary, bonus or other awards until the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Bill Fordâ€™s Compensation Hits Bottom at $13.3 Million" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.