Ford Motor Co. Chairman and CEO Bill Ford announces he is relinquishing his role as CEO to Alan Mulally, former executive vice president of The Boeing Co. Mulally, 61, also will assume the role of president of the auto maker and sit on the board of directors. Bill Ford, 49, will remain executive chairman. “One of the three strategic priorities that I’ve focused on this year is company leadership,” Bill Ford says in a memo to employees. “While I knew that we were fortunate to have ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Bill Ford Steps Down as CEO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.