A private equity company completes its $4.73 billion purchase of TRW Automotive. Northrop Grumman sells all but 20% of TRW Inc.’s automotive interests to The Blackstone Group, making the stand-alone company the world’s eighth-largest automotive supplier. Headquartered in Livonia, MI, TRW Automotive employs about 64,000 people in 22 countries. Its products include integrated vehicle control and driver assist systems, braking systems, steering systems and occupant safety systems. The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"The Blackstone Group buys TRW Automotive" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.