CHICAGO – The Chevrolet Camaro sport coupe will be gone in 2003, but plans call for the Chevy Blazer to pick up some of the marketplace slack. Chevrolet Blazer "We're going to say bye to the Camaro for a while, but we have some pleasant surprises coming," Chevrolet General Manager Kurt Ritter says in an interview. "We're going to do a sportier 2-door Blazer with a neat look for youth to fill the void." Ritter won’t elaborate on details of that 2-door Blazer that will fill ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Blazer to Take Up Camaro Slack, Chevy Says" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642