With only three weeks on the job as chief executive, Frank Macher had the unenviable task of confirming for auto industry analysts and journalists that Federal-Mogul Corp., already a company in trouble, had a worse than expected fourth quarter. The Southfield, MI, supplier lost $0.99 per share in the fourth quarter. Initially, the company projected losses of $0.25 per share, raising it to $0.50 in early January. Factor in restructuring charges and asbestos liability adjustments, and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Bleeding Continues at Federal-Mogul" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.