Osamu Masuko tells things like they are, not as he would like them to be. Speaking at a Foreign Correspondents Club of Japan luncheon in early October, the president of Mitsubishi Motors Corp. says bluntly, “The business climate over the next three years will likely be much harsher than that of the past three years.” Among the new and serious challenges facing Mitsubishi managers, he cites the financial uncertainty caused by the subprime loan crisis in the U.S. and rising costs due to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Blunt Masuko Confident of Future for Recovering Mitsubishi" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.