DEARBORN -- Incentives are a travesty, there is no scenario in which Toyota Motor Corp. passes the Chrysler Group in North American market share and the car maker has no plans for additional layoffs under its turnaround plan, Dieter Zetsche bluntly outlines at an automotive conference here. “I see no scenario in which Toyota would pass us in share,” Zetsche says, given Chrysler’s 4% lead during a short-term period of production adjustment that will be followed by capacity growth once the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Blunt-Talking Zetsche Denounces Incentives" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.