TURIN — BMW AG's new 3-series compact shares the suspension and rear-wheel drive of its larger sibling but has a retuned chassis for better handling and overall driving refinement. The car, set to go on sale next summer, benefits from many of the developments introduced on the new 3-series range but with a more progressive styling. The compact retains the distinctively short overhangs of the previous model with an entirely new look in both the front and rear. New lights and more strongly ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"BMW 3-series compact sees refinements" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.