The BMW 318i, built at the German auto maker’s new plant in China, will go on sale across the country April 17, six months after BMW debuted its first made-in-China sedan. Franz Stefan Jung, senior vice president of BMW Brilliance Co. Ltd., the joint venture between BMW AG and Brilliance China Automotive Holdings Ltd., says in published reports that two 5-Series models, the 520i and 525i, will role off the production line in Shenyang, Liaoning province, in the first half of this year. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"BMW 318i to Debut in China" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.