SHANGHAI — Hong Kong-based Brilliance China Automotive Holdings and BMW AG begin trial production at northeast China's Shenyang Jinbei Automotive Co. Ltd. The two entered into a technical support agreement earlier this year, granting the Chinese company consulting technical service from BMW, marking the German automaker's first step into China. BMW will aid in the launch of the production of the first “all-Chinese” limousine, called the M1 Zhonghua (Chinese for China), which is expected to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"BMW aids China" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.